OubliZ - Guild Wars 2
Bienvenue sur le forum OubliZ !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum, merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore.

La guilde OubliZ ouvre son recrutement pour la bêta de Guild Wars 2 - http://www.oubliz.com/f2-recrutement
OubliZ - Guild Wars 2
Bienvenue sur le forum OubliZ !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum, merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore.

La guilde OubliZ ouvre son recrutement pour la bêta de Guild Wars 2 - http://www.oubliz.com/f2-recrutement
OubliZ - Guild Wars 2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

OubliZ - Guild Wars 2

AccueilAccueil  portailportail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Partagez | 

Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptyVen 26 Aoû - 15:53

Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 Blog_header_PAX1

Programme : http://www.arena.net/blog/prepare-for-guild-wars-2-at-pax-prime

Traduction FR :

Citation :
PvP au stand Alienware - Les développeurs affronteront des challengeurs durant ce week-end de la PAX. Les personnes voulant les affronter devront s'inscrire au stand.

Jouer à Guild Wars 2 avec Logitech - 10 stations de démo seront disponible au stand Logitech.

Des Panels tout le week-end - Les artistes répondront aux questions des visiteurs durant les Panels de cette convention. Par ailleurs, un grand panel aura lieu le dimanche 27 août où une bonne partie des développeurs seront présent pour répondre aux questions.

Comme pour la Gamescom, il sera possible de jouer avec les 7 profession déjà révélé, avec les sylvaris et les asuras, jouer dans la zone départ des charrs et dans la zone d'Orr ou encore customiser votre personnage.

SOURCE : http://forum.luna-atra.fr

https://oubliz.forumgaming.fr
Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptySam 27 Aoû - 8:04

l'interview de Izzy (juste avant le premier tournoi)

Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptySam 27 Aoû - 8:07

Guild Wars 2 Developer Tournament - PAX2011 - Match 1

Guild Wars 2 Developer Tournament - PAX2011 - Match 2

Guild Wars 2 Developer Tournament - PAX2011 - Match 3 (semi-Final)

Guild Wars 2 Developer Tournament - PAX2011 - Match 4 (Final)

Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Guild Wars 2 - Les compétences    Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptyMar 30 Aoû - 8:37

Compétences de l'Ingénieur

Compétences du Gardien

Compétences du Guerrier

Compétences du Rôdeur

Compétences du Nécromant

Compétences du Voleur

Compétences de l'Elémentaliste

Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Guild Wars 2 - Interview de William Fairfield (Design des donjons)   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptyMar 30 Aoû - 8:39

Interview de William Fairfield (Design des donjons)

Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Guild Wars 2 - Une interview de Randy Price (vice-président d'A.net)   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptyMar 30 Aoû - 8:43

Une interview de Randy Price (vice-président d'A.net)

Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Guild Wars 2 - Feedback de membres de GW2Guru   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptyMar 30 Aoû - 8:48

Feedback des membres de GW2Guru

Citation :
Gigashadow

Today was pretty action packed, I just drove home from a 4 hour party at ArenaNet's offices, which had a couple hundred invitees. I've Got Your Kisses, a friend of mine, was with me all day, and is also writing up a post right now. I'm going to talk mainly about pvp and skills in this post, as this is freshest on my mind.

Earlier in the day, we watched both PvP tournaments, and chatted with Jon Peters and Jonathan Sharp again. Since Jon Peters had previously held the trebuchet as a necromancer while fighting off multiple enemies with Lich Form, we asked how do you defeat such a necro; is Lich Form OP? What about the spam summoning of all those minions? Jonathan Sharp said that you shouldn't run away from a Lich Form necro; just kill it, it has no defense, and those minions he's summoning are prety weak. And indeed, when watching over the shoulder of ArenaNet in a later match, as soon as an enemy popped Lich Form, everyone was shouting "Lich Form! Kill it! Kill it!", which they then did. After their game, I asked Jonathan Sharp what the condition removal order is; he said that most condition removal skills in the game remove all conditions, but the ones that don't it's random.

We asked Jon Peters about whether he thought ele was a little strong. He said scepter/focus was probably too strong, and that when the ArenaNet team fought another team in the tournament finals, that team had chosen to have a couple of scepter/focus eles, which made them say "ugh". You are also supposed to lose Rock Barrier when you switch out of earth attunement, but it doesn't work that way right now, so people just switch in to earth temporarily to keep it up all the time.

Fast forwarding into the evening, we drove to ArenaNet's beautiful new offices, where they had catered food and alcohol. There were a ton of ArenaNet employees to chat with, all of whom were obviously really happy and buzzed to talk about their game. Burly security guards were all over the place guarding a lot of off-limits areas; I asked if the mesmer was behind there but I just got a snarl. By the way, ArenaNet has a lot of fun playing with the players about profession guesses. Earlier at PAX I had asked Jeff Grubb if they were given a set of predetermined company responses to use when asked about the mesmer, but he said they were allowed to freestyle.

As we entered the studio, Izzy said they had the usability lab set up for PvP and so we followed him right there and started playing some 5v5. They had about 15 stations, 10 of which were dedicated to PvP for teams red and blue, and 5 to PvE. Although there was a line, it was pretty short, because games were less than 10 minutes, and it was the same small number of people constantly cycling back for more, so you played every other game, and sometimes two in a row. We spent a lot of time there and played 10 games in total, and won 8.

Rather than experimenting with something different each match, I played a norn warrior every game, to refine my proficiency with the same weapon setup; sword/warhorn (savage leap + speed buff provide mobility, with hamstring to stop people escaping) with hammer to kill things. Hammer is amazing, and I had potentially 4 knockdowns at my disposal; the hammer Adrenaline skill (jump to target area and AOE stun everyone), Backbreaker (knockdown), Staggering Blow (knockback), and Stomp (utility skill). I often chained these on someone one after the other. While I didn't do huge damage myself while doing this, if I was with someone else, they had no trouble killing someone kept on their back, who could not escape. I've Got Your Kisses and I stuck together much of the time, and fighting a lot of 2v2 battles together was a rush. When he was accompanying me as an ele, we were a killing machine (less so when he was a guardian). Later Jon Peters said that hammer might need looking at. I'm not sure there is anything more satisfying to watch in this game than a norn hammer warrior punting an asura.

After each match the demo reset, and it reset all keybinds. I got fed up re-binding my utility skills to Q, E, and R each game, so I decided to not select more time sensitive skills such as Fear Me! (weakess + 1 second AOE fear; a nice AOE interrupt), and just picked the passive Signet of Might for that slot. Given I now know that damage is roughly relative to power^2, this seemed like a reasonable idea.

All of the warrior utility skills are really good, and it's hard to pick between them, which is definitely not the case for some other professions. Jon Peters later agreed with this, that the warrior is probably in the better state right now in that respect.

I switched out the default warrior elite (Battle Standard), which I didn't think was that great, for Rampage, which is amazing. Rampage makes your character become larger, and punch and kick people, and switches up skills 1-5. It does extremely strong damage, as you might expect; it is after all an elite, comparable to the ele's tornado. I combined this with Frenzy (increased chance of a critical hit). Jon Peters later commented that using these two skills together is too powerful, but they didn't have time to fix this in the build. He also said that Battle Standard is actually really good, not so much because it gives you every buff in the game, but because when you drop it, it rezzes everyone.

Even when downed, warrior was fun; when an enemy starts to use Finish Them on you, use Hammer Toss to knock them down. Often it takes the other player a little bit of time to realize that didn't succeed before they try again. When they try again, hit Vengeance just before that goes off, and you return to fight again for 15 seconds or so. You can then cause all sorts of havoc before finally dying for real. The most satisfying thing is when you can get a rez off on an ally while under Vengeance (you can also use Endure Pain for direct damage immunity while rezzing), and then once you die for real, your ally can (hopefully) rez you. This situation happened several times over the night, and is extremely satisfying; the death state, whether yours or someone else's, is a huge adrenaline rush, and adds a lot of fun to the game. I heard an opponent across the table comment "He's on vengeance. Warriors are so dishonorable."

I saw a few familar names, including Alexridiculous in one game (Asura Ranger who got some hammer loving in the clock tower <3 <3 <3). I must give some mad props to Sardu; after a few games fighting this guy, we had to ask after the match "OK, who here is Sardu?". It turns out he is the owner of the Necrobator site. This guy was amazing, and was ridiculously hard to kill. This is the only player where, every time I saw him, I thought, oh god no, not this guy again. He just will not die. Anybody else got to eat a hammer sandwich.

We often don't get information updates on how things are going, but it's not because they are being secretive; if you asked the person who worked in that area, they would just tell you (if it is allowed to be public). For example, the previous day I asked Jon Peters what the damage formula was, and he told me it was approximately attack^2/defense (with some constants in there). He didn't want to explain the new traits system to me right then though, because they will be talking about it again before too long.

This was an amazing night, there was just a huge buzz of all the guests having huge amounts of fun socializing or playing, really excited to be there, and everyone at ArenaNet was so proud to show off the game. What other company invites hundreds of fans to their own offices! I really hope they do this again next year.

Citation :
I've got your kisses

I wrote a summary of my PAX opinions last year. You can find it here.

I just finished my first day at PAX 2011 (Had to miss Friday because of work). I was accompanied by my friend Gigashadow, whom I’ve been gaming with since 2003.
Here is my summary and opinions for the first day.

We got there a tad bit late, still before the doors opened, but we got in line to the sides of the entrance so were let in close to last. By the time we got to the ANet booth it was all full, like crazy full, like holy tomato Batman we are going to wait for 6 hours to play full. We ran over to the Logitech booth and were greeted by a similar line. Doh.

We drifted back to the Main booth and chatted with Jeff Grub for a bit. Then we went to the AlienWare PvP cage and chatted with the Dev PvP team. I played the shit out of monk in GW2 and was very interested in what the Guardian play was like. I picked Jon Peters and Jonathon Sharp’s brain about Guardian, Warrior, Ele, and Engineer. These were the only classes I was really interested in. In that order.

They had 4 rounds of PvP. Three rounds where pick up teams fought each other for the privilege of fighting ANet during the 4th round. If the pickup team won they got shiny new video cards from NVIDIA. The first matches were filled with lots of keyboard turning and wild air swinging , but I hadn’t seen the map yet so I still had a good time observing the lay of the land.

Eventually ANet played the winners. Jonathan Sharp seemed to have the reputation on the team for being the most bad ass… So Gigashadow and I stood behind him and watched him play ranger. Izzy also played ranger and they switched off using the horn speed buff to give themselves mobility across the map. They purposely didn’t use the Newb-Ah-Shay because of the grief they had been getting on the forums for it. They all talked to each other while playing. It was pretty standard tactic calls that didn’t sound much different than what my teams had used over the years playing PvP- but they easily used the familiarity with the map, classes, and communication to steam roll the cattywompus team that had been put together that morning.

After the PvP match we milled around the floor a bit, checked out a few more games, grabbed lunch, and then went to the Developer talk at 1pm in the Sheraton next to the conference center. It was stupid full so we did a 180 and went back to the floor, easily scooping up GW2 play stations since everyone had left to see the Devs speak.

Guardian PvE
I rolled Guardian with eagerness. I’d been waiting like eight months to play it, had looked at the skills, and knew exactly what weapon skills I would be testing. I started off with Staff. At the start I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t use Line of Warding to make a free line on the map like Ele’s could with their fire line. I also really didn’t like how long it took to reset. Wave of Wrath was pretty bad ass though and I was able to team up with Giga (he was on ele at the time) and we tromped through some PvE zones, often times taking on 3-4 mobs much higher level than us (we started at 58 and the mobs were like 62) and owning them quite easily. Combining the Line of Warding with Wave of Wrath really put the hurt on the mobs since they were too stupid to move around it. I also enjoyed Orb of Light- Flash of light. But I still felt like the Line of Warding just gimped the build. It was too slow to reset.

I switched to scepter shield and had way more fun. Orb of Wrath did lots of damage, chains of light was super fun to use to snare, and both of the shield skills are really fun. Still, I didn’t feel the awesome sense of enlightenment that I expected to feel with this class. The Virtues didn’t seem to do that much in PvE while I was in a party with another player and I started to have a fear that, much like Paragon, Guardian would be one of those classes that was pretty useless unless you had a huge party.

I got called to the Dragon Event and tried to man the turrets. It was pretty confusing to aim them and to use the skills. Did I have to click on the targets and wait till they turned red? Okay. But then sometimes the skills worked and the turrets fired but sometimes it said I was out of range. They seemed really buggy but I could have been doing them wrong. There were not any clear instructions and I decided not to do the event in the future.

After our session was over we walked around PAX more, flirted with attractive people, talked to developers of other games we were interested, and took a lot of pics. Eventually we ended up back at the Alienware PvP cage for the GW2 afternoon event. I had noticed that each team station had 3 extra computers set up that were not being used by the team. I approached one, saw that it had the PvE demo on it, and then got probably an hour and a half of solid game time with no one tapping on my shoulder for their turn. I was able to get through almost all the classes I was interested in playing.

Warrior PvE
Last year I was pretty enchanted by warrior. This year was no different. I can wholeheartedly say that ANet has hit a home run with this class. Every utility skill is so awesome that it was agonizing to pick one over the other and almost every weapon selection was so much fun that I didn’t want to stop playing it. Warrior felt fluid, fast, powerful, and tactical. With a few tiny tweaks this will be the best class to ever be in an MMO.

Then ANet will have to get the other seven professions there :-(

The big warrior surprise change from last year was Mace (last year it sucked bad). Counter Blow is an amazing skill and gives a lot of tactical twitch feeling. Mace + Shield gave me tons of defense and I was plowing through mobs with almost no damage.

Another pleasant surprise was Bulls Charge. This gave me the mobility I love with any weapon. I kept it on my bar until I switched to sword main hand (Savage Leap and Bulls Charge are a bit redundant).

Great sword was a blast as well, although I ended up not really using Whirlwind Attack that much. I found it too hard to learn and manage with only the 10 minutes I had to spend on the weapon. Brutal Strike looks sexy and does a ton of damage. Uppercut is lolorifficly awesome.

Hammer was awesome but more on that later…

Longbow was better than I expected, and IMO, much better than the ranged weapon combinations of either the Thief or the Engineer. It has a ranged snare, awesome single target damage, and even better AOE damage. Long Bow Warrior skills are almost too good, especially when you compare them to the other range class skills that spend too much focus trying to be fancy French Dining and not enough focus trying to be meat and potatoes.

Rifle- Not as good as Long bow but can dish out big single target damage. Might be used for spiking tactics when the game goes live but I found Long Bow was way more fun.

Axe kind of has an identity crisis. It doesn’t know whether to do single target or AOE damage. Hopefully it figures itself out before the game goes live. I love the single target damage but the AOE skills didn’t seem to do much. But really, who really cares about axes when every other weapon is so much fun to play?

Sword was pretty awesome on main. Flurry, sever Artery combo, Savage Leap (YAY!), and hamstring are so awesome. So awesome. Orgasmically awesome.
Then when Impale and Riposte get in bed it gets kind of weird.

Something about dual swords just didn’t work for me. Jon Peters felt that I probably just didn’t spend enough time playing the set up, and maybe he is right, but Impale felt weird on the bar with everything else. It could just be that it should be run as Axe Sword or Mace Sword (which would be awesome) but Sword Sword wasn’t fluid.

Shield- Awesome. Bash is great. Stance is beautiful. Especially in PvE.

Warhorn- awesome in PvP. Run buff all the timez.

Engineer PvE

I actually didn’t really want to like Engineer, but I liked it more than I thought I would. Rifle is much better than Pistols IMO. The mobility is awesome and fun, the damage also seemed much better. I Loved every skill and it was a perfect example of a fluid bar, where I always had a choice of 2-3 skills at every moment instead of spamming 1 skill while I waited for the “other better skill that does the same thing as my spammy skill” to reset. I could tell there was a HUGE skill cap with the class and I was only able to scratch the surface in the 20-30 minutes I played it.

Flamethrower was better than rifle in damage but not in fun. There weren’t a lot of choices to make besides spamming flame Jet and Napalm. Mobs just died in a hurry but I didn’t feel like I was using my brain or twitch muscles at all.

The Turrets set up and shoot at stuff and it creates an interesting question about the whole class. Will Engineer be a class for lazy people that just like to set up their turrets, man their flamethrowers and spam their “1” button till the label rubs off? or will it turn into a really high skill class were players are bouncing around the map with their rifles/rocket boots while they toss out mines or pick people off? Ehh. I don’t really care that much- I’ll be playing another class.

Thief PvE

I thought Dagger/Pistol looked good on paper and it played good too. I Shadow Shotted to the mob, blinded them, shredded them with Twisting Fang, and then bounced away with Retreating Shot. It felt fast and twitchy- but Backstab didn’t really seem to fit on the bar- which is too bad.

I tried Sword/Pistol This also was fun. I used Dancing Blade to close the distance, then Pistol Whip/ Rending Slash to burn down the mob before I bounced away with Retreating Shot. It worked better than Dagger Pistol but pretty much was the exact same play style.

Pistol/Pistol was actually pretty awesome damage wise. I just fired a thousand million zillion bullets a second and things died super fast. There was nothing flashy about it but it got the job done. It wasn’t as satisfying as warrior though.

Shortbow was absolutely terrible. The range of Infiltrator’s arrow is kind of insulting. Trick Shot does shit damage. The wind up and cool down on the other skills made me not care to use them. If any Thief played with a Long Bow on a Warrior they would cry when they tried this set up.

Dagger/Dagger and stealth- You will not like Thief if you played a Rogue in WoW. You’ll be used to a much more power version of the same skill. I personally, don’t like the whole stealth mechanic but I know people that love it- I don’t think ANet will make people who love Stealth happy and the people that hated Stealth to begin with won’t even try Thief. I think this profession still needs a lot of work but I couldn’t begin to explain what it is missing, since I don’t really like this type of class.

ANET PARTY

After the awesome session of gaming I felt I had a much better handle some of the classes. I hadn’t gotten to try Ele yet and I was interested in seeing what changes they had made since last year. I really hated Necro and Ranger last year- so even though I heard that they made some changes to the classes. I really didn’t want to bother playing them. But I thought I might on Sunday if I have free time.

We drove over to the office in Bellevue and got inside. The offices are impressive and I took a ton of pics that I may someday upload if other people at the party don’t offer up any. Izzy took a pic of us under the ANet logo and then led us into the back “Usability Lab” for some PvP. They had 20 computers set up for 5v5 and PvE. We sat down and got to playing, getting in about 10 matches the whole night with various classes.

Guardian PvP

I ended the night very disappointed in the class. Maybe I had set my expectations too high, since I had figured I would be playing it when the game when live, but I feel it needs some buffs. I consistently got my ass kicked 1v1, even in 1v2 situations I felt like I wasn’t contributing. I didn’t do enough damage, I couldn’t support enough, and I died quicker than any of the other classes I played.

I wanted to love this class so I spent some time talking to Jonathan Sharp about what I was doing wrong. He gave me some pointers and I tried to implement them. Helped a little but still didn’t seem to make the class more playable. Then I talked to Tirzah for 10 minutes about it. She is in love with the class and really went out of her way to explain what weapons I should be using (Sword/Focus when close of Scepter/Shield when midline) and which skills to use (Staggering Judgment is clutch). I gave it another two efforts and still gave up in frustration. It just isn’t there.

Maybe I suck? It is possible.

But then I played Warrior.

Warrior PvP

I ran hammer. I had 4 knockdowns. Every player in my way died (except Sardu damn you) I got and held capture points like I was running a level 20 against level 15 Yaks bend RA. Peeps couldn’t kill be because they couldn’t get the taste of dirt out of their mouths. When people did try 3v1 me I just ran away. I was awesome. I must have just been off my game when I was playing Guardian.

Then I played Ele.

Elementalist PvP

I ran scepter focus and sat either in fire or air. It was even more lolorifficly easier than warrior. I hadn’t played the class in a year but it didn’t seem to matter. I just face rolled over the keys. Actually, I didn’t even do that. I just held down 1 and 2 on my bar and fools felt my wrath (except Sardu) When the going got tough, like, when the whole team was at a capture point that I was trying to take with Gigashadow, I just hit my tornado skill and cleared them. I played Ele for 3 games and scored the highest on every game. Twice I scored THREE TIMES as many points as I did when I was on Guardian. I was drunk with power.

I tried Guardian again at the end. It still sucked. I was worried so I expressed my concerns to Jon Peters at the end of the night. He’s pretty sure that I just haven’t figured out the class yet and it goes pretty deep. I’m still not convinced though, but I’ve only put probably two total hours of play time on it while he, Jonathon, and Tirzah have probably put an uncountable number on it.

That’s my update. Maybe more tomorrow, less Guardian whining for sure.

Love ya.

Citation :
Ravoric

Hey everyone just wanted to throw a quick post about the Arena.net Party before I go to bed. It was a amazing event that featured some of the most lovable and honest people I have ever met in the industry bar none. To be in that office for the short time that we were allowed to,almost felt like coming home to a group of friends you have not seen in years. It was simply a pleasure to be in their company.

Since others have explained some of the things that happened in the event, I wont go into details about how the whole schedule was. Ill simply get down to the info I obtained firsthand. Forewarning that a good chunk of the information will be with a PVP mindset. I did play a ton of PVE, however I feel a ton of that information has been posted already since gamescom. Also i'm tired and will rant. So please excuse any tangents

Warrior

The warrior was my first choice (due to it being the character I wish to main in live.) It is also the character I played most of the time with. During most PVP matches I ran Great hammer/Axe warhorn. Looking back on it I should have substituted sword for axe for the mobility. While the axe does pump out a decent amount of damage, the ability for sword to be used for mobility is not to be underestmated. Savage Leap can literally carry around faster than you think and combined with Charge from Warhorn is insane. Great hammer is also a great weapon and saved my life many rounds. With two knockdowns on command (three counting the adrenaline ability Earth shaker) you have a lot of lock down with you opponents counting the utility skills stomp and bull charge as well. The only problem is a good chunk of the abilitys are a tad slow to come out and sometimes have wind up time on them (giant hammer...makes sense.) So flailing around works for awhile, but you can see where being coordinated is better appreciated.

However the real king of the warrior abilitys thus far in this build has to be Rampage. This ability is simply a monster. My health at full was generally (might be fuzzy memory) 21k health. Each hit of the normal swing ability (which was the first one) would average at 1,800 to 2,000 non crit. With Frenzy activated on top of it this allows you to absolutely DEVOUR your opponents health in no time. On top of it you have a single target knockdown,AOE stun,charge,and AOE fear to lock down your opponents. It is simply murder and one of the strongest ability in the game bar none.

The rest of the weapons are decent at the moment, however nothing to crazy as of yet. Shield is a very viable choice that I used for some of the matches,however I felt the off ability to use the war horn complimented so much better. Overall a very strong class that you don't wanna sleep on.

Elementalist

Many people have commented on the power of the elementalist. I can confirm they are defenately strong and not as easy to kill as you might think. The only comforting thing I can say going up against them, is that arena.net is very aware of this and they will be tweaking it. A lot of the developers openly commented on their power and need to tone down.But overall a solid class and some great potential to be had.

Guardian

There were a decent number of guardians at the pvp play. Not a lot really standed out from the class that has not been said before. The only note of worth was that staff guardians (at a glance) seemed to do more damage than one might think. There was one player who was playing one regularly and seemed to be holding his own and downing his opponents at a moderate rate. It seemed to be combination of wave of wrath and orb of light being on low cooldowns that helped it out. Ill think hard and see if i can come back with more later.

Ranger

To be honest, there were rangers being played, however I did not see nor understand most of the play that was happening (other than the krytan dog constantly attacking me and being a pest ) There is however one critical note I pulled. Its been shown during the fights that pets will cover for you against attacks that are directed at you! This relates to damage being directed at you that they stand in front of you for to absorb the blow. It actually brought a lot of confusion at first when i would attempt to do a single target knockdown on the ranger and the pet would absorb it somehow. But a developer confirmed minutes later. There will be some interesting tactics that can be developed from cover like this. I will play one tomarrow to obtain more information as well.

Necromancer

Everything I just said about the Ranger pets... Also applies to yours! This is actually even more powerful for the necromancer due to how many he can have out at one time. There was many a moment I would gaze upon a necromancer and go "is that a small army with him?" Because the amount of pets he can summon is ridiculous. It was almost common to see one of my team mates running around with 9 bone minions at a time with a bone fiend on top for lulz. I'm not 100% sure how this works and hopefully I can get him on here to discuss it and other details. The sum up is Necromancer is quite a scary class and not to be underestimated.

Thief

There is not a lot I can say about the thief yet, other than in the right hands they are a sick class (in a good way!) Some of the most insane plays I have seen out of the game yet come from watching arena.net play thieves. From using the Infiltrator Arrow to ninja on top of very high ground (sneaky stuff), To using scorpid tail to pull opponents into traps (also watched a thief using the healing skill Shadow Refuge to recover,stealth,and lay traps right in front of their opponents which they instantly walk on all at the same time.) This class has a ton of potential. Ill look to play one tomarrow to get some more insight,but for now heres hoping more videos( of "good" players ) show up.

Engineer

Literally saw nothing of this class. Although people were playing it, almost every time they would just use the flamethrower (which is a pretty decent weapon). Nothing really exciting was seen yet and most people would drop the class to play something else.To be fair though, I am just one man and can't watch every single screen at once. So there might have been a chance someone was doing something sick with one and I did not get a chance to see it. Also there are videos online of some potential.

Whelp that is all I got for this late. Ill have more information tomarrow after as much playtime as i can get. Keep in mind this entire post is just everything I could see and hear. Some facts might not be straight or somewhat biased.

Till next post!

SOURCE : http://www.guildwars2guru.com

Dada
Seigneur Shédim
Dada

MessageSujet: Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 Panel   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 EmptyMar 30 Aoû - 8:52

Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 Panel

Partie 1 / 5

Partie 2 / 5

Partie 3 / 5

Partie 4 / 5

Partie 5 / 5

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011   Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011 Empty

Guild Wars 2 - Pax 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut